What is Delhi Metro Smart Card: We are generally travel in Metro Rails. Delhi Metro has become life line most of the peoples who are going to office. It's provide cheapest price travelling, timely and easy way. Most of the office going people use Delhi Metro Rail for traveling in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad. Delhi Metro Smart Card is time saving cards for peoples who are travelling in Delhi Metro Rail on daily basis. Delhi Metro Card also known as multi journey ticket that stores value of pay your Delhi Metro transport fare.
Delhi Metro Smart Card benefitsIf you have Delhi Metro Smart Card, there are several benefits to using it.
- You will save money to using it because Delhi Metro Rail is giving 10% discount on each journey performed by using Delhi Metro Smart Card.
- You are free to cancel or increase your journey any time and any where. Because fare will be deducted till the station you exit from.
- You can travel till last minute train left the station because token sale stop 5 minute before left of the last station.
- You don't need to stand in row to buy token for travel.
- It gives flexibility. Your Delhi Metro Smart Card can be use by your friend, relative or family member.
How to do Delhi Metro Smart Card Online RechargeRecharging the Delhi Metro Smart Card online through web portal is very easy.
Enter Amount >> Secure Pay >> Recharge at AVM*
- Open the official portal of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. which is www.delhimetrorail.com OR www.dmrcsmartcard.com and navigate Quick TopUp or E-Services & open it.
- Enter your Delhi Metro Smart Card Engraved ID, Amount and eMail ID.
- Click on the Next Button then use your credit or debit card for secure payment.
- Completion of Online Payment process, you are required to visit Add Value Machine (AVM) which have been installed at selected Metro stations (Near EFO / customer care)
- Show you Smart Card on AVM, Press Add Value button on screen of Add Value Machine (AVM) to complete recharge process.