Inspire Scholarship 2017 Online Form Eligibility & How to Apply www.online-inspire.gov.in. What is INSPIRE Programme: "Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)" is an progressive programme sponsored and managed by the Division of Science & Technology of Government of India for attraction of expertise to Science. Main goal of this programme is to communicate to the youth of the nation the excitements of creative pursuit of science and attract expertise to the study of science at an early age. There will be provide 10,000 scholarships annually under the scheme of Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE).
Eligibility for INSPIRE ScholarshipCandidates who have passed 12th class (10+2) examination in the year 2017 from any recognized board and studying courses in natural/ basic sciences and three years B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), four years B.S and five years integrated M.Sc./ M.S programmes in any UGC approved College/ University/ Institutions in India. are eligible to apply for INSPIRE Programme 2017.
How to submit Online application for INSPIRE Scholarship 2017The applications for INSPIRE Programme 2017 will be accept online only through the website online-inspire.gov.in. No other mode will be accept for this process. There are following documents required to apply online:
- Passport size photograph
- Community/ Caste Certificate
- Eligibility Note/ Advisory Note
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Class X Mark sheet or Certificate
- Certificate specifying Rank or Award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY/ JBNSTS/ NTSE/ International Olympic Medalists
- Endorsement form signed by the Principal of the College/ Director of the Institute / Registrar of the University.