Customer Agent Age Limit: Candidates aged between 18 and 28 years on September 01, 2015 are eligible to apply for Customer Agent Recruitment in Air India Limited. Hence upper age relaxation upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 year in case of OBC categories.
Air India Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
Starting Emoluments: Rs. 14,000/- p.m.
How to Apply for 90 Customer Agent Vacancy in AIATSL: Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement are require to Walk-in in person to the above mentioned venue on the date & time along with the dully filled application form as well as copies of the testimonials/ certificates & Demand Drafts.
- Candidates must bring original certificates for verification.
- Passport size photographs not to be old more than 3 months.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination between Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 1500/-
- Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years.
Download Official Notification: http://www.airindia.in/
These trainee cabin crew vacancies are distributed in Northern, Western, Eastern & Southern Region. Willing and eligible candidates who are looking for bright future in Air India Limited can send application online without any delay. Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies are open for candidates on fixed term engagement for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirement in Air India Limited.
Candidates passed 10+2 examination from recognized Board / University are educationally eligible to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 of Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies.
However Candidates have been completed three years Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies in Northern Region: Male – (ST-7, OBC-4), Female – (SC-25, ST-5, OBC-82, Gen-83)
Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies in Western Region: Male – (SC-12, ST-6, OBC-23, Gen-45), Female – (SC-13, ST-6, OBC-23, Gen-45)
Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies in Eastern Region: Male – (SC-1, OBC-2, Gen-5), Female – (SC-1, OBC-2, Gen-6)
Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies in Southern Region: Male – (ST-2), Female – (SC-6, ST-3, OBC-11, Gen-17)
Language: Fluency in English & Hindi. However candidates having fluency in any Foreign Language of destination where Air India operates will given preference.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2017
There are only way that called Online Mode to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017 Trainee Cabin Crew vacancies. Here is the step by step instruction to apply for the trainee cabin crew posts in Air India.
- Open the career page in Air India website http://careers.airindia.in
- On this page open the link said Click Here Apply Online
- On this page go to footer of the page and press the button Click Here Apply Online
- Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment Form will be open.
- Now fill the form and submit correctly and take the final print of the form.
- Candidates should apply for only one Region.
- Candidates are advised to apply for the post as per category wise and gender wise.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.03.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.04.2015
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 Official Advertisement: Download
Direct link to apply online Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017: Apply Here
Career Page of Air India: http://careers.airindia.in/
More detailed information kindly visit the official page of Air India Limited www.airindia.in. We will regularly update this page for latest information Air India Recruitment 2017 of 435 Trainee Cabin Crew. So keep in touch with us.