Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is going to conduct the written test for 34 Lecturer Post in Subject of English, History, Mathematics, Assamese, Geography, Social Studies, Natural Science, Bengali, Sanskrit, Education, Bodo & Biological Science. The APSC Lecturer Written Test will conduct at various examination centre over the state. The last for submission of APSC Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket was 30th September 2017.
APSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017 Detailed Information
The government confirm the APSC Lecturer Qualification as per the concern subjects. The applicants must have Master Degree in related subjects with 55% marks from any recognized university. The candidates must completed M.Ed. with 55% marks from any recognized university. Candidates are require to having at least 5 years of teaching experience in elementary or secondary education. APSC will give the preference for those candidates who have completed Ph.D/M.Phil degree in education/ educational planning and management.
How to Download APSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017
The APSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017 will made available online on the official/ legitimate portal of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The contenders who found eligible as per submitted from details will be call for written test. At the time of written test, the contenders will need to have download valid admit card for APSC Lecturer Exam. So here’s the process written in the below lines to download the APSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017.
- Open the offical website of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) http://www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the Notice link.
- You will be seen the list of all latest advertisement.
- Find the title name for APSC Advt. No. 10/2016 and click on the link Download Viva/ Interview/ Written Test Call Letter for the posts of lecturer.
- Download the APSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017 by entering applicants name & date of birth.
- Print the admit card of APSC Lecturer Written Test/ Interview and bring it at the time of examination.
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) fixed the last date of receiving the duly filled APSC Lecturer (education, history, mathematics, geography, social studies, natural science, bengali, sanskrit, english, bodo) application form in the commission’s office is 23rd September 2017. The commission will upload the APSC Lecturer Form accepted & rejected list on the website.