Amar Ujala Foundation disclosed the notification for Atul maheshwari Scholarship Yojana 2017. The scholarship will be give to the eligible candidates from class 9th to class 12th. The students were waiting for this scholarship from long time. Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti 2017 will be give to those candidates who are talented and belong to middle class family background. The foundation will distribute 36 scholarship through objective type written test. Every qualified candidate will receive either Rs. 30,000/- or Rs. 50,000/- as per their class level.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2017 – www.amarujala.com
In this article we are providing the Amar Ujala Foundation Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Details. So all the candidates should read the details fully and apply before the last date of application form. Scholarship Exam will be conduct in November month in the year 2017.
|Conducting Body||Amar Ujala Foundation|
|Scheme Name||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based|
|No. of Scholarships||38|
|Starting Date||August, 2017|
|Last Date||September 10, 2017|
|Exam Date||October, 29 2017|
|Qualification||Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-|
Eligibility for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017-18
Before filling the online form for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme 2017, the applicants should check the eligibility criteria of application form. The Amar Ujala foundation has set up the following Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Eligibility.
- The applicant should be studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th class.
- He/ She should score minimum 60% marks in previous class.
- The annual family income should be 1.5 lakh or less.
- Applicants should be passed the previous year examination from State Board.
Documents Required to Apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017
The candidates are require following documents when applying for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017-18.
- Scanned copy of Previous year qualifying exam marksheet.
- Scanned copy of Passport Size Photograph & Signature.
- Scanned copy of Income Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date Online Form: August 20, 2017
- Last Date Scholarship Form: August 31, 2017
- Download Admit Card: October 17, 2017
- Exam Date: October 29, 2017
How to Apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017
- Visit the Official Website of Amar Ujala Foundation foundation.amarujala.com.
- Then click on the link “Apply Online for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017“.
- Sign Up with email address, mobile number, user name and password.
- Login with details and fill the Amar Ujala Scholarship Form 2017.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature and Finally Submit the Form.
Application Number will be generated and take the print of finally submitted Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Form 2017. Keep the printed application form for future reference purpose.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 Official Website & Apply Online link: Click Here
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 Admit Card Amar Ujala Scholarship 2017 Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti Form 2017 Last Date Online Registration Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. Amar Ujala Foundation Scholarship 2017. Amar Ujala Scholarship Form 2017, Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti Last Date, Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Eligibility, Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti Form Submission Process 2017. Atul Maheshwari Scholarship After 12th Class, Amar Ujala 10th Class Students Scholarship.
Amar Ujala Foundation has begin the Online Application Process of Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti 2017. The eligible students from class 9th to 12th are need to submit the form of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship before the last date. The detailed of the Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 is now available on the official website. The admit card of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 Written Test shall be available on the Amar Ujala website.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship (Chhatravritti) 2017 Eligibility
Many lakh students appear in Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017. All are want to get Scholarship while there will be some limited number of eligible candidates who will receive the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship. The candidates who will qualify in to the written test and top of the candidates will get the award from the Amar Ujala Foundation. The eligibility of the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 is given below.
The candidates who are studying in 9th, 10, 11th or 12th class in state board are eligible to appear in Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Written Test 2017. The examination centre to appear into to the written test will be confirm by the Amar Ujala Foundation. Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 Syllabus will be based on last year qualify examination. So candidates as per board syllabus of last year exams.
Document Require for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 Form
- Last Year Exam Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
How to Apply Online Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti (Scholarship) 2017
Candidate must obtained minimum of 60% marks in the last year examination and the examination must be completed from state board. The annual income of family must not more then Rs. 1.5 Lakh. Candidates must fill all the detailed information correctly and photo in form, marksheet and address will correct and seen accurately. The candidates may contact through phone numbers 0120-4694136, 0120-4694138.
Here’s some instructions given to apply online for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017.
- Open the official website http://foundation.amarujala.com/
- Click on AtulMaheshwari Chhatravritti 2017 link.
- Click on Apply online link and Register Your Self with login ID Facebook, Google or create one with your email id.
- After login fill the form and upload your photograph, last year marksheet & address proof.
- After submitting the form, take print for future reference.
More detailed and latest information regarding Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 and Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. Kindly visit the official website and this page regularly. Candidates are need to bring the address & identity proof in original and one xerox copy while appearing the objective type written test.