If want to see complete details about CTET Online Form FEB 2015, you should read notification for application, exam pattern, syllabus, fee etc. This year ctet exam date is 22.2.2015 (February 22, 2015).
CTET Online Form FEB 2015 Detailed Information
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE Regulation 2002.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of four year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
CTET Eligibility Qualification for becoming Teacher for Class VI-VIII
- Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in final year of two year diploma in elementary education.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of four year B.A./ B.Sc. Ed or B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in one year B.Ed. (Special Education)
CTET Important Dates February 2015
CTET 2015 Online Registration Starting Date: 18.12.2014 (18th December 2014)
CTET Online Form Last Date 2015: 08.01.2015 (8th January 2015)
CTET Fees Last Date 2015: 10.01.2015 (10th January 2015)
Check CTET Form Status: 16.01.2015 (16th January 2015)
CTET Correction Last Date in Particulars: 16.01.2015 (16th January 2015) to 23.01.2015 (23rd January 2015)
CTET Admit Card Feb 2015: 02.02.2015 (2nd February 2015)
CTET Exam Date 2015: 22.02.2015 (22nd February 2014)
CTET Result Date Feb 2015: 01.04.2015 (1st April 2015)
CTET FEB 2015 Application Fees
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person: Rs. 300/- for only one paper AND Rs. 500/- for Both Paper
CTET 2015 Official Advertisement: Notification
How to Submit CTET Online Form FEB 2015 – 2016
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations:
- 10th Class Certificate
- The scanned images of photographs in jpg format [Size between: 4 kb – 100 kb; Dimension: 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height)]
- The scanned images of signature in jpg format [Size between 1 kb – 25 kb; Dimension: 3.5 cm(width) x 1.5 cm (Height)]
- Debit Card or Credit, if you want to pay fee fees by the same.
- Eligibility Degree marksheet for % (If have)
There are simple procedure to submit CTET application form Feb 2015:
- Go to the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- You will see a link “Apply for CTET FEB – 2015”; open the same.
- On this page you will see again a link to “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE” and open the same; now you have reached on next page. Here, you should read all ctet 2015 instruction and again you will see a link to “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE” and open the same.
- On this page ctet online form fill up 2015 all necessary details as like name, fathers name, address Choice of Examination Centres, Languages offered for CTET, College/Institution/University from which B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Education/ Elementary Education etc Part-I and write down CTET registration number.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as the CTET Online Form Part-II.
- Now Pay the CTET Exam Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card for download CTET Challan for payment in the designated accounts of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Take the print out of confirmation page and keep it on safe place for your future reference along with challan.
- After successful submission of fee, you should do final submission of application form and take the print out of the final submission page. Candidates don’t need to send the hard copy of application form to CTET Office.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Admit Card Feb 2017 – Previous Paper and Syllabus: CTET Feb 2017 admit card have been uploaded by Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE) on its official website. Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Admit Card February 2017 will available online from 22/08/2016 onwards to eligible candidates appear on 18th February 2017 exam date.. CTET February 2017 exam will be held on 18/09/2016 at various pre selected exam centers across India. CTET conducting by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII.
How to download CTET Admit Card Feb 2017
CTET Feb 2017 applicants should follow below steps to download CTET Admit Card Feb 2017.
- Visit the http://ctet.nic.in in your web browser.
- Right Sidebar of website, you will see a link to download CTET – Feb 2017 Admit Card. Open the same.
- A new webpage will be open & enter your details i.e. Candidate’s Registration and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit button and take print of CTET – Feb 2017 Admit Card
- You must bring this ctet admit card 2017 in examination hall, without it you will not admitted in examination hall of Central Teacher Eligibility Test February 2017.
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
We have uploaded Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Previous year question papers for year CTET June 2011, CTET January 2012, CTET May 2012, CTET November 2012, CTET (Mumbai) November 2012, CTET July 2013, CTET February 2014 and CTET September 2014. You can download ctet question papers below.
|Month & Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|February 2014||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|July 2013||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|November 2012 (Mumbai)||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|November 2012||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|May 2012||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|January 2012||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|June 2011||Paper 1||Paper 2|
CTET Feb 2017 Exam Dates & Schedule
CTET September exam date is 18/09/2016 & schedule is following:
|I||9:30 AM to 12:00 PM||2.30 Hours||September 18, 2017 (18-09-2016)|
|II||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM||2.30 Hours|
CTET Syllabus 2017 Central Teachers Eligibility Test Complete Syllabus
If you want to get CTET Feb 2017 syllabus you should visit official website of CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CBSE (www.cbse.gov.in). We have also uploaded ctet syllabus 2017 you can download ctet structure and content of syllabus from given below link.
CTET Structure and Content of Syllabus 2017 Download.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) syllabus has contain Primary (Class I to V) Stage and Elementary (Class VI to VIII) Stage Syllabus.
CTET Official Address: The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, A-1, Swasthya Vihar, Vikas Marg (Opp. Metro Pillar-76), New Delhi – 110 092. CTET Phone – 011-22527647, 22527649, CTET Fax – 011-22527643, CTET E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus: Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) has become most important exam for them who want to become teacher in Class 1st to 8th. Without CTET or TET qualify, you can’t be teacher in Government Primary and Junior High School. If you want to obtain big salary package in Private schools then private institution has also made it necessary. In this article we are providing details in briefly for this examination for the questions of Child Development and Pedagogy.
This section is for total 30 marks and 30 questions. Distribution of the questions is mentioned below:
- Child Development (Primary School Child) – 15 Questions
- Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs – 5 Questions
- Learning and Pedagogy – 10 Questions
CBSE CTET Result 2015 Passing per cent Analysis & Highlights Toppers Name Primary & Junior Level: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Feb 2015. The CTET exam was conduct on 22nd February 2015 at various cities all over India in a total of 988 centres. Teachers who checked CBSE CTET Answer Key Paper 1 & Paper 2 and found that they have crossed minimum percentage of marks to qualify CTET Feb 2015 are very exited to see the CBSE CTET Result 2015 February exams. Here’s the list of CTET Toppers Name Feb 2015 will display with obtain marks in each subject Child Development & Pedagogy Marks, Mathematics & Science Marks, Social Studies / Social Sciences and Language English & Hindi marks.
Last year approx 2% of candidates were passed in CTET Paper 2 exam. This year CTET paper was easy but need to take more attention to solve the paper. Most of the questions were related to child pedagogy. We expect that this time CTET passing percentage may be increase. CTET Feb 2015 over 7.64 lakh candidates were registered to participate in CBSE CTET Feb 2015 examination.
- 6,77,554 candidates were appeared in CTET Feb 2015 exam in which only 80187 candidates declare qualify in this exam.
- 37,153 candidates declare the qualify for Paper I (Primary Class I-V) out of 2,07,522 candidates.
- 17.90 per cent candidates qualify in Paper I while last year it was only 11.95 per cent.
- 43,034 candidates declared qualify for Paper II (Elementary Class VI-VIII) out of 4,70,032 candidates.
- 9.16 per cent candidates passed in Paper II while last year it was only 2.80 per cent.
CBSE CTET Result 2015
We expect that CBSE CTET Result 2015 February exam will announce today after noon. CBSE conduct this exam in two sessions morning & evening. In the morning session cbse ctet paper 2 and in the evening session cbse ctet paper 1 was conducted.
7.5 lakh candidates are waiting for CBSE CTET Result exam was held in February 2015. Board take approx 2 months to declaration the result but this year board announce the date to declare the ctet result at the time of revealed the advertisement. CBSE official said that Declaration of Result on or before 01 April 2015.
How to Download CTET Result 2015 & Marks Statement
The board will disclose the CBSE CTET Result Feb 2015 on it’s legitimate website www.ctet.nic.in & www.cbseresults.nic.in So candidates looking for the ctet feb 2015 results are advised to check it only on official portal. The steps to download the CBSE CTET Result 2015 are instructed here.
- Open the official portal for CTET Result Feb 2015 www.ctet.nic.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Open the link saying Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) – Feb 2015
- Write your CTET Roll Number and/ or Registration Number in given box.
- Press the submit button through your computer mouse and your CTET Result Feb 2015 exam will shown on the monitor screen.
Candidates are require to obtain minimum of 60% marks to obtain the ctet certificate from CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) Delhi. Thus the candidates who secure 90 out of 150 marks, the cbse will issue ctet certificate and send it through speed post to candidates postal address. However the CTET Marks Statement will send to each participated candidates through simple post.
Validity of the CTET result and it’s certificate is seven year from the date of declaration. Board will declare the CTET Feb Result 2015 for Paper and Paper 2 on same day April 01, 2015. So please regularly visit this page to get latest information CTET Result 2015 & Topper Name Paper 1 & Paper 2 with Marks.