- Constable (General Duty): Rs. 5200-20200 plus GP of Rs. 2000/-
- Constable (Wireless Operator): Rs. 5200-20200 plus GP of Rs. 2400/-
No. of Vacancies:
- Male Constable (General Duty): 460
- Male Constables (Wireless Operator): 557
Educational Qualification for Haryana Police Recruitment 2017
Qualification for General Duty (GD): Passed 10+2 examination in any discipline.
Age Limit: Age must be between 18 and 25 years (upper age relaxation as per rules).
Physical Standard: Height minimum 5′-7″. Unexpended chest minimum 33″ and expended minimum 34-1/2″ relaxation as per rules.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure:
- First, candidate will go for physical measurements test. If candidate found eligible on the basis of measurement shall undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of total 20 marks.
- Candidates who will secure minimum 15 marks in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will only called for interview.
How to submit Online application for Haryana Police Recruitment 2017:
- Submit online applications through the website www.hprbonline.com OR www.phrbonline.in. As you submit online applications, the registration number & ID No. will be generated. You should print the registration number & ID no. for future reference.
- Generate the e-challan form and deposit the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of the filling the application form.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Starting Date Online Application: 18/08/2014
Last Date Online Application: 18/09/2014
Date of Advertisement: 15/08/2014
More details View: Official Notification (.pdf file)
Keywords: haryana police recruitment, haryana police recruitment 2017, haryana police constable recruitment, haryana police wireless operator jobs, haryana police recruitment notification, haryana police recruitment important date, jobs in haryana police, www.hprbonline.com, www.phrbonline.in, phrbonline vacancy, phrbonline form.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the latest notification for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017. So the eligible candidates may apply for 4500 male constable or 1032 female constable vacancies in Haryana Police.
Haryana Police Constable Form 2017 will begin from June 12, 2017. While Haryana Police online application begin, till then read the full information such as age limit, eligibility, important date & procedure.
|Last Date Online Application||11.07.2017|
|Last Date Fee Payment||13.07.2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Recruiter||Haryana Staff Seelction Commission|
|Recruitment For||Haryana Police|
- The candidate must passed 10+2 exam from any recognized board in India.
- The candidate must read Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher level.
- 18-25 years on 01.06.2017
- Pay Scale: 21700 – Level 3 – Cell-I
Application Form Fee
- General (Male): Rs. 100/-
- General (Female Non Resident of Haryana): Rs. 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana Resident): Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EPB candidates of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EPB candidates of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 13/-
- Ex-Serviceman Haryana: No Charges
Haryana Police 4500 Male Constable Recruitment 2017 Details
Haryana Police notified category wise vacancies for Constable (Male). Here is complete distribution of vacancies category wise.
Haryana Male Constable Physical Test Details
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- General Candidate: Height should be at least 170 centimeters and Chest 83 Centimeters (Unexpended) to 87 Centimeters (Expended).
- Reserved Category Candidates:
- Height should be at least 168 centimeters and Chest 81 Centimeters (Unexpended) to 85 Centimeters (Expended).
Physical Screening Test (PST):
- Test Distance: 2.5 KM
- Qualifying Time: 12 Minutes
Haryana Police 1032 Female Constable Recruitment 2017 Details
Haryana Female Constable Physical Test Details
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
- General Candidate: Height should be at least 158 centimeters.
- Reserved Category Candidates: Height should be at least 156 centimeters.
Physical Screening Test (PST):
- Test Distance: 1 KM
- Qualifying Time: 6 Minutes
Haryana Police Constable Selection Procedure
The selection on the post of Constable (Male/ Female) will be followed by following procedure:
- Knowledge Test: Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written test. It will be objective type and multiple choice questions. The candidates will marks correct answers in OMR.
- Physical Measurement Test: 7 times more candidates from the vacancies will be called for Physical Measurement Test. Only the candidates will called, who declared qualified in Knowledge Test.
- Physical Screening Test: The commission will conduct a Physical Screening Test (PST) for those, who declared qualified in PMT. It will be qualifying in nature.
- Scrutiny of Documents: The candidates who qualified in PST, they will call for scrutiny of documents. The candidates will be called according to merit list and category wise. There will be 5 marks will be deliver for higher education and 5 marks for NCC “C” Certificate earners.
- Interview Cum Personality Test: It will be conduct for 12 marks. And the 2 times more candidates from the vacancies will be called for Interview Cum Personality Test. The candidates will be informed through official website.
Haryana Police Constable Written Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- It will be conduct for 80 marks.
- It will consist 100 questions. Thus each correct answer deliver .80 marks.
- Time duration will be 90 marks
- The question paper language will be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
How to fill Haryana Police Constable Form 2017 Online
- First of all, candidates will register yourself on www.hssc.gov.in.
- It will generate the Registration Number and Password. Take the print of it for future references.
- Relogin with Registration Number and Password, then fill the complete form and take print of Challan Form.
- Pay the Haryana Police Constable Form Fee and complete the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents and take the print of Haryana Police Constable Form 2017 along with uploaded documents.
|Apply Online||Will Activate Soon|
|Form Submission Website||www.hryssc.in|