Desirous and eligible applicants are required to fill up the form online through the India Post Official portal to appear in written test for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various Postal / RMS Division and Administrative office in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
Selected candidates on the post of MTS post after declaring the Result will get salary on Scale of Pay Rs. 5200-20200 /- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- admissible allowance.
AP Postal Circle department has decided to age between 18 to 27 years for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017. The age relaxation applicable upto 5 years as per government rules for which candidates who applies online form against the post reserved for relevant category.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 MTS Information at Glance
Name of Post: Multi Tasking Staff
Number of Posts: 100
Educational Qualification: Matriculation / SSC / ITI
Age Limit: 18-28 (as on 21.03.2015)
Selection Process: Written Test & Merit List
|Category||Fee to be Paid|
|All Female Candidates (OC/OBC/SC/ST)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
|Male Candidates (OC/OBC)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Male Candidates (SC/ST)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
|All PH Candidates Both Male and Female (OC/OBC/SC/ST)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
|Ex service men (OC/OBC)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Ex Service men (SC/ST)||Rs. 100/-||Nil|
Advertisement Date: 19.02.2015
Application Begin Date:
Last Date AP Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Online Form: 21.03.2015
How to Apply for AP Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2017
Candidates are required advertisement which is available on Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department website i.e. www.appost.in and can be downloaded from given below link on this website. Just follow the steps below to apply online form for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 in Andhra Pradesh State:
- Candidates are required to the pay applicable which is mentioned on ap postal circle recruitment 2017 advertisement and above on this article.
- Paying the fee, after 3 hours of paying the fee you should submit the application form through the website www.appost.in for your desired division of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
- Enter the Unique No. which you received from Post Office when you paid the fee. It available in your receipt.
- Then Upload the Photo (JPG format & note more than 20 KB) & Signature (JPG format & note more than 10 KB) and Data Entry for Online application like Candidates Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Resident & Permanent Address etc.
After submitting the application form, you are required to have registration form and fee submission receipt for future reference. Candidates are not to required to send or upload document to Department of Post address or on website.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Andhra Pradesh (AP) Postal Circle has published the notification for the recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard in the Hyderabad Region, Hyderabad Region, Kurnool Region, Vijaywada Region and Visakhapatnam Region of Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates aged between 18-27 years and passed matriculation / ssc/ class 10/ high school from a recognized Board or University are eligible to apply above mentioned Postman and Mail Guard vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. More details as like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, written exam syllabus, how to apply given below:
AP Postal Circle 301 Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2017 Detailed Information
Candidate has passed matriculation / ssc/ class 10/ high school from a recognized Board or University.
Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- + admissible allowance.
Candidates must be between 18-27 on the closing date of registration 16-02-2015. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern of AP Postal Circle 301 Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment
A written test with objective type / Multiple Choice questions will be conduct. The paper will 10th Class/ Matriculation level and it will be divided in 4 parts as mentioned below. Each part will be for 25 marks and have 25 questions. Total number of 100 questions with 100 marks in the paper.
Part A: General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical Ability – Multiple Choice Questions
Part B: Mathematics Multiple Choice Questions
Part C (I): English Language Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions
Part C (II): Telugu Language Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions
Selection Process for AP Postal Circle 301 Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2017
Selection for the post of Postman and Mail Guard will be based on the marks obtained in Aptitude Test. Department of Post will prepare a merit list of qualified candidates for each Postal/ RMS Division separately as per availability of vacancies which is mentioned in advertisement notice.
Download Official Advertisement Notification No. RE/1-22/PM & MG/DR/2013 & 2017 for AP Postal Circle 301 Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2017:
Apply Online Link: http://appost.in/jobs
Advertisement Publication Date: 16-01-2015
Closing Date for Online Registration: 16.02.2015
ap postal circle recruitment 2017, ap postman recruitment, ap mail guard recruitment 2017, application form for ap postal circle recruitment, postman jobs in andhra pradesh, vacancies in andhra postal circle, syllabus for postman recruitment 2017.
Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form 2017, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, Joining Letter, Preparation Tips, Exam Date, Exam Pattern available here. Now the candidates who have completed matric examination from recognized board, those can fill Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017.
The vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) are wholly under Depart of Post, Government of India. Read to know full details including eligibility criteria, important dates, vacancies distribution etc.
Important Dates – Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
- Opening Date Online Form: 20.09.2017
- Last Date Dak Sevak Form: 20.10.2017
- Admit Card Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Result Date: Available Soon
Chhattisgarh (CG) GDS Vacancy Details 2017
- UR: 1201
- OBC: 127
- SC: 289
- ST: 776
- PH-HH: 25
- PH-OH: 74
- Total Vacancies: 2492
Eligibility – CG GDS Recruitment 2017
- You should have passed 10th Board exam from recognized board.
- The candidates should be comfortable in computer uses.
- Those who passed 10th board exam in first attempt will get more preference in comparison who passed with with compartmental exam.
Selection Procedure – Chhattihgarh GDS Recruitment 2017
- Selection on the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will be based on marks obtain in 10th class.
- CG GDS Merit List will be prepare according 10th standard percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimal.
- In case of same marks obtained in 10th standard. Then higher age will be top on the merit.
- Computer Knowledge is necessary, so the candidates will show Computer Training Certificate at least 60 days from recognize institute.
Apply Online – Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official Website and Click on the “Registration”.
- Write the details in Registration Form and click on “Submit Details”.
- You will get the Registration Number then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Then, Write the Registration Number and Select the Circle and Click on the Next button.
- Fill the form and upload the documents and finally take the print of CG GDS Recruitment 2017 Online Form.
Merit List – CG Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
Department of Post will prepare the gds merit list on the basis of marks obtained into the 10th standard board of State/ Central Government. So the candidates who scored the higher marks have more chance to get selection as Gramin Dak Sevak in Chhattisgarh.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Forgot Registration/ Fee ID||Click Here|
|Applicatoin Status||Check Here|