Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancies: 300
Qualification: Interested candidates who have passed their final MBBS examination in first attempt and completed internship, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Army Medical Corps. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI. Post graduate degree/ diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply.
Age Limit: The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age on December 31, 2014
Pay Scale: Rs. 17160-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 6100/- plus MSP Rs. 6000/-
- Eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers in the month of July-August at New Delhi.
- The candidates who qualify in the interview will be subjected to the Medical Examination tests.
- Final Merit list will be prepared by Selection Board.
Applications will be accepted online through the official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in
New candidates are required to click “New Registration” and fill the all details.
- Matriculation Certificate (10th Class) and age proof certificate.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / PG Examination Degree / Certificate.
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) attempt certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after matriculation (10th Class).
- A Xeroxed copy of demand draft.
Application Processing Fee (APF): Candidates are required to send non refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank for Rs. 200/- payable at New Delhi in favour of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund ) alongwith a printout of duly filled in application form.
Download Advertisement: http://amcsscentry.gov.in/uploads/not/AVT_NEW.pdf
More detailed information about Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – SSC Officers 300 Vacancy Notification kindly visit the official website of India Army.
Indian Army will conduct online examination for recruitment process. According to latest notification published in news paper, Indian Army has decided to organize online exams for Recruitment of Constable, Havildar, Officers in Indian Army.
Recruitment Department is preparing the database of approx 70,000 questions. All the compulsory information and requirement for Indian Army Online Examination is being prepared. Indian Army is also selecting agencies in coming days for online examination.
According to Hindustan Hindi Dainik Paper, after implementing this services. Indian Army will be able to conduct written test in a day at various examination centre entire the country. Because at this time, the army is recruiting the candidates zone wise. Thus, in upcoming days, no. of recruitment vacancies will be increase in Indian Army.
We are providing the Hindustan Hindi News Paper Cutting on this page for Indian Army Online Examination 2017. So read and verify it from Indian Army Official Website.