Dear students, if have questions about INSPIRE Scholarship Programme 2018. Then you’re on the right place because we are providing the full details for INSPIRE Scholarship Form 2018 on this page. Department of Science and Technology (DST) has issued online notification for the students who recently completed their Senior Secondary (Class 12) Exam in this session.
www.online-inspire.gov.in Inspire Scholarship 2018
Government aims to attract the youth talent for study the higher education in Science and Technology and pursue research as career by providing the scholarship. Under this scheme, DST is giving the 10,000 scholarships, each valued Rs. 80,000/- yearly for every students pursuing Bachelor and Master level courses in Basic and Natural Sciences.
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility 2018
- The Department is giving the INSPIRE scholarship to top 1% students of their Class XII exam and studying undergraduate courses in basic and Natural Sciences after completing class 12th exam from any recognized board.
- The students who have secured rank in IIT JEE, NEET (within to 10000 ranks), Kishore Vigynik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY), National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Jagdish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS) and International Olympiad medalists and are pursing Natural and Basic Science course in India are eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship.
- Those who are pursuing Integrated BS/ M.Sc/ MS in Natural & Basic Science courses at IITs, IISERs, NISER, IISc, Viswa-Bharathi and Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences.
Inspire Scholarship 2018 Last Date
The contenders should remember the last date for INSPIRE Scholarship. So, every desirous student should register for Inspire Scholarship 2018 before the last date due to avoid the rush.
List of Documents Required for INSPIRE Scholarship 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required the following documents for filling the INSPIRE Scholarship 2018 Online Form. So candidates should collect and scanned in pdf/ .jpeg the following documents.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Class 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Endorsement Certificate
- Eligibility Note
- Certificate specifying the rank or award in JEE/ NEET etc.
Process to apply online for INSPIRE Scholarship Form 2018
- Visit the Official Website www.online-inspire.gov.in or www.inspire-dst.gov.in.
- Click on the Register link.
- Fill the required details and submit it. It will create Login ID and Password.
- Re-login with credentials and fill the complete details such as education, address and upload the documents and submit it.
- Finally the take the print of application for future reference.
If the students got selected for the INSPIRE Scholarship, then those will receive the Inspire Scholarship Offer Letter into the Dashboard of the website. The scholarship amount will be reimbursement in the Student’s State Bank of India (SBI) account.
INSPIRE Scholarship Helpline
The students, if require any help from Department of Science and Technology (DST) regarding the INSPIRE Scholarship 2018-2019. Then, they can contact at the following address:
Department of Science and Technology
Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110016
Telephone No.: 0120-4676260
|Register for Application||Click Here|
|Retrive Password||Click Here|
|Retrive Login ID||Click Here|
Inspire Scholarship 2017 Online Form Eligibility & How to Apply www.online-inspire.gov.in. What is INSPIRE Programme: “Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)” is an progressive programme sponsored and managed by the Division of Science & Technology of Government of India for attraction of expertise to Science. Main goal of this programme is to communicate to the youth of the nation the excitements of creative pursuit of science and attract expertise to the study of science at an early age. There will be provide 10,000 scholarships annually under the scheme of Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE).
Eligibility for INSPIRE Scholarship
Candidates who have passed 12th class (10+2) examination in the year 2017 from any recognized board and studying courses in natural/ basic sciences and three years B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), four years B.S and five years integrated M.Sc./ M.S programmes in any UGC approved College/ University/ Institutions in India. are eligible to apply for INSPIRE Programme 2017.
How to submit Online application for INSPIRE Scholarship 2017
The applications for INSPIRE Programme 2017 will be accept online only through the website online-inspire.gov.in. No other mode will be accept for this process. There are following documents required to apply online:
- Passport size photograph
- Community/ Caste Certificate
- Eligibility Note/ Advisory Note
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Class X Mark sheet or Certificate
- Certificate specifying Rank or Award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY/ JBNSTS/ NTSE/ International Olympic Medalists
- Endorsement form signed by the Principal of the College/ Director of the Institute / Registrar of the University.
Mode of Selection Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) 2017
The selection will be subject to analysis of every application based on the above eligibility criteria together with finalization of precise prime 1% minimize-off of Class 12 examination 2017 for every Board. Within the case of receiving greater than 10,000 eligible purposes in the given year, the choice shall be on the basis of Board inclusive model inside the obtainable variety of Scholarships in that year.
Inspire Scholarship Status 2016-2017 Cut Off Mark List and Transfer Date: Inspire Scholarship provided by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India under the Ministry of Science and Technology to the students who are within top 1% at Class XII examination conducted by all board including state’s and CBSE at the same academic session.
Eligible candidates who have secured higher marks and are within top 1% at class 12th examination have already submitted online application through portal provide by Department of Science and Technology India.
Inspire Scholarship Cut Off 2017, Selected Candidates List pdf
Students applied during session 2016-2017 can check your inspire scholarship status online through the same portal through your login credential. Recently we check some students inspire scholarship status 2017. It’s currently shows in application in progress.
Government already send a letter to eligible students along with “Advisory Note to the candidate or Eligibility in Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) Component under Inspire Scheme”. Students had collected same from the school where they studied 12th class during academic session ending March/April 2016.
How to Check Inspire Scholarship Status 2016-2017
There are simple steps to check Inspire Scholarship Status 2016-2017 are given below:
- Open the official portal www.online-inspire.gov.in
- Login the same with your email address and password which applied at the time online inspire scholarship form.
- As you logged in under the Scholarship section, you will see a link namely View Application Status right side on the web page.
- Open the same and write your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) and submit
- Now you will see the Inspire Scholarship Status 2017 on the screen
Inspire Scholarship Cut Off Marks 2016
Inspire Scholarship 2017 cut off marks already declared by State Education Board and candidates already applied for same so please check Inspire scholarship status 2017.
Many students asking that when and what is the date inspire scholarship Rs. 80000 (Eighty Thousand Rupees) come in bank account. For this question please check your inspire scholarship status same as mentioned above.
If you still facing any problem or any question please ask me regarding Inspire Scholarship Status 2016-2017 Cut Off Mark List below comment box.