Government of India launched the Pradhanmantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana (PMJAY) on July 01, 2015. The main motto to launching the PMJAY to provide the high quality medicine to less price. The lower class families can’t afford the high cost medicine so the government decided to provide the high quality to generic medicine at lowest price. In this scheme, the government added to launched the PM Jan Aushadhi Medical Store Scheme 2017. It’s ensure to provide the opportunity of self employment for those who are diploma or degree in the area pharmaceutics.
PM Jan Aushadhi Medical Store Scheme 2017
The government will be give 20% commission on the sale of generic medicine. Earlier the incentive was 15% only. There have been thousands Jan Aushadhi Store have been opened across the country. Currently over the 361 type of generic medicines have been selling in these stores. Through the PM Jan Aushadhi Scheme, the government’s aim to establishment of single Jan Aushadhi Kendra in each district. In the Economic Year 2017-17, the government decided to setup approx 3000 Jan Aushadhi Store.
Who can open PM Jan Aushadhi Medical Store
Dear readers, now you are thinking that who can open the Jan Aushadhi Kendra or Eligibility to opening the PM Jan Aushadhi Store in the city/ village/ town. The Jan Aushadhi Store (JAS) will be linked with BPPI headquarters through the internet. On this page we are trying to inform about to opening the PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra/ Medical Store.
- Individuals Entrepreneurs/ Unemployed Pharmacists/ Doctors/ Registered Medical Practitioners.
- NGO Hospitals/ Charitable Institutions/ Private Hospitals/ Trust/ Societies/ Self Help Group.
- State Government Nominated Agencies.
- The individual applicants other than Doctors and Registered Medical Practitioners must have B.Pharma or D. Pharma.
- Must have TIN
- Must have 120 Square Foot area own or on lease with valid documents.
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI),
IDPL Corporate Office, IDPL Complex,
Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera,
Gurgaon – 122016 (Haryana)