KGMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2018 Form
The applications for B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2018 in KGMU & its affiliated institutes will be accept online only through the website www.kgmu.org & www.kgmcindia.edu. The university will not accept applications through offline or by post.
Entrance Exam Fee
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of KGMU BSc Nursing Online Application Form: –.05.2017
- Last Date Form Filling: –.06.2017
- Last Date Payment for the application through Bank Challan: –.06.2017
- Last Date for Application Form Fee Payment through Electronic Mode: –.06.2017 (upto 5:00 pm)
How to Apply for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2018
- First of all the candidates will open either www.kgmu.org or www.kgmcindia.edu
- Then Register yourself and obtain the Login ID & Password.
- Make the payment of application form fee either Bank Challan or Electronically.
- If make the payment through Bank Challan then relogin after 2 working days. Or if you made the payment through online mode then continue to fill the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of color photograph, signature & sample sheet.
- Finally fill the form completely and take the print of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Form 2018.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Admit Card 2018
KGMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Result 2018
The Result of KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2018 will be available from July 2018 (onwards). The candidates will get All India Rank, State Rank & Category Rank in KGMU BSc Nursing Results 2018.
How many B.Sc Nursing Seats in KGMU, Lucknow?
There are 380 seats available for B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) Course in King George Medical University Lucknow and it’s affiliated institutes. However the university consisting 100 seats in King George Medical College, Lucknow.
KGMC B.Sc Nursing Counselling Schedule 2018
All the seats of B.Sc Nursing will be filled through central counselling. The counselling will be conduct by KGMU, Lucknow and will begin from July, 2018.
|B.Sc Nursing Brochure||Download|
|Register for Online Form||From Here|
|Login After Registration||From Here|
Male & Female both candidates are eligible to apply for KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance 2017 who passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) from recognized Board or University in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, biology/ Biotechnology and English with a minimum 45% aggregate marks. Candidate must have completed minimum 17 years age on or before 31st December 2017.
KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance 2017
Candidates who seeking admission to Bachelor in Nursing from King George’s Medical University are require to appear in the written test which will held on June 2017 in UP State capital Lucknow.
Candidates wishing to appear in B.Sc nursing entrance test 2017 will require to pay the fee of Rs. 1550 for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 950/- for SC/ST candidates. B.Sc. Nursing Application & Exam Fee will be accept through Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank or Master/ Visa Card in the following Account:
- KGMU, B.Sc Nursing 2017, Allahabad Bank, A/C No. 50277920995, IFSC code ALLA0211028, Branch KGMC Lucknow UP
- KGMU, B.Sc Nursing 2017, HDFC Bank, A/C No. 50200011776092 IFSC Code HDFC0000596, Chowk Branch, Lucknow UP
Availability of KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance 2017 Form: 21.05.2015
Last Date for Application: 30.06.2015
Availability of Admit Card KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance: 06.07.2015
Date of Declaration the Result: 20.07.2015
1st Counselling Date: 27.07.2015
2nd Counselling: 08.08.2015
Last Date for Admission in B.Sc Nursing: 17.08.2015
Application Process KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance 2017
Candidates wishing to apply online for KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance 2017 may follow the process of online application as instructed below.
Open the official website www.kgmu.org in your computer
Visit the link B.Sc. Nursing 2017 Click Here to Apply from Right sidebar
Register on the website and create your Login ID and Password
Pay the examination either Online (Credit Card/ Debit Card (Master or Visa) or Netbanking till 30.06.2015 OR Offline (Challan) till 27.06.2015
Upload the scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID fir filling the application form in case of payment by bank challan.
Relogin with login ID and Password after two working days after making payment in bank and fill the application form and upload passport size color photo, scanned signature and scanned copy of your hand writing this sentence “A quick brown fox jumps high over the lazy dog” on a white paper.
Official advertisement / brochure of KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance 2017
More detailed information kindly visit the official website and keep in touch with us for latest news update KGMU BSc Nursing Entrance 2017, KGMU Lucknow BSc Nursing 2017 brochure, KGMC BSc Nursing Form 2017.