MAP IT Recruitment 2017 Brief Details
Qualified candidates will placed on this post. This vacancy is district level vacancy.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- month Fixed
Qualification: MCA/ BE (Computer Science)/ B.E. (IT)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ B.Tech. (I.T.)/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MBA (Systems)/ MBA (IT).
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- month Fixed
Qualification: Candidates must have completed bachelor degree as well as completed A level from DOEACC / B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.Sc (IT)/ BCA/ MCA/ BE (Computer Science)/ B.E. (IT)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ B.Tech. (I.T.)/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MBA (Systems)/ MBA (IT).
Office Assistant post is a district level post.
Salary: Rs. 9,000/- per month (Fixed)
Qualification: Must have completed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) examination.
There will be separate online examination will be conduct for all three posts. The question paper will be 100 marks for 90 minutes.
District e-Governance Manager & Assistant e-Governance Manager Exam Pattern: Computer Knowledge (40%), General Knowledge (20%), Reasoning (20%) and Maths & Analytical Ability (20%).
Office Assistant Exam Pattern: Computer Knowledge (25%), Hindi & English Typing (20%), General Knowledge (20%), Reasoning (20%), Maths (20%).
MP Police Recruitment – Current Vacancies
- Advertisement Published on: 10.12.2014
- Starting Date Online Application: 16.12.2014
- Last Date Submission of Online Application 06.01.2015
- Online Examination Date: To be announced later
- Exam Centers: Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar, Satna, Shahdol and Reewa
- Official Advertisement: MAP IT Recruitment
How to Submit Online Application for District e-Governance Manager, Assistant e-Governance Manager and Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in
- On this website click on Application Links. Here is three option select Click Here to Open Application Form.
- On this form candidates are required fill all details correctly.
- Follow the procedure and pay the fee Rs. 600 via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or KIOSK.
- Candidates must have Online application receipt on safe place for future uses.
If you another question(s) regarding MAP IT Recruitment 2017 for District e-Governance Manager, Assistant e-Governance Manager and Office Assistant. Ask me without hesitation. We will try to solve your problem.