MP Police Recruitment 2017 Brief Details
Subedar: 110 Posts
Sub Inspector: District Force-397, Visha-40, Q.D.-04, Radio-11, A.Chi-08
Platoon Commander: 98
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-
Age Limit: Between 18-28 Years as on 01.05.2015 (Upper age relaxation as per rules).
Sub Inspector (District Police Force): Graduation or its equivalent degree from Government Recognized University.
Sub Inspector (Special Branch): Graduation or its equivalent degree from Government Recognized University
Sub Inspector (Q.D.): Bachelor’s or it’s equivalent degree with subject Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry from Government recognized University.
Sub Inspector (Radio): 3 years Engineering Diploma from Government recognized University or Institutes.
Sub Inspector (Finger Sign): Bachelor’s or it’s equivalent degree with subject Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry from Government recognized University.
Platoon Commander: Graduation or its equivalent degree from Government Recognized University.
Petitioner who want to get jobs in Madhya Pradesh Police as Subedar, Sub-Inspector or Commander will undergo two steps as below:
- Written Test: According marks obtained, there will 5 times candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test & Interview.
- Physical Measurements, Fitness Test & Interview: Candidates who qualify in all test. A merit list will be prepare and qualified candidates will be called.
How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment 2017
- Go to the MP Online Limited website submit application for mp Police Recruitment 2017 www.mponline.gov.in
- Accept the Terms & Conditions of VYAPAM and click on “Continue”
- You will reach on MP Police Recruitment 2017 online application form Subedar, Sub-Inspector & Commander 668 posts
- Fill all the details correctly and carefully and upload the photograph and signature.
- Final submit the application form and go for proceed to payment and pay the fee by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. You can also pay the fee through KIYOSK.
- Now you should take the print of final submitted mp police application form 2017 and fee receipt and save it on safe place for duture reference and uses.
Advertisement Date: 12.12.2014
Online Application Start Date: 16.12.2014
Last Date Online Application Submission MP Police Recruitment 2017: 14.01.2015
Application Correction Date: Between 15.01.2015 and 19.01.2015
UP Police Recruitment Test Date for Subedar, Sub-Inspector & Commander: 01.03.2015 (Sunday)
Download Official Advertisement (pdf), Rule Book (pdf).
Website for Apply Online Online MP Police Recruitment 2017 Subedar, Sub-Inspector & Commander: www.mponline.gov.in
More detailed information kindly visit the official website of MP Police Recruitment 2017 and keep in touch with this page by bookmarking and regular visit.