Candidates who have been appeared into the written test with valid admit card issued by MP Online. They were eligible to sit in the exam room. The candidates who have prepared for the Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Recruitment Test with syllabus as provided by the MP High Court Recruitment Board. They have the big chance to get selection and come in the merit list of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants.
MPHC Result 2017 & Merit List
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Forms are available time to time for fill up various vacant positions in the court. At this time the written test was conducted on 24th April 2017 to fill the Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants posts in the court. The positions are on the contractual basis on the stipend of Rs. 12000/- pm. Many thousand candidates are appeared into the written test for Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants. The MPHC Result 2017 of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistants Recruitment Test will be available on the MP High Court Official Website.
How to Download MPHC Result 2017 & Merit List
Candidates will get MPHC Result 2017 for the post of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant as soon as declare by the MP High Court. The Merit List of MPHC Recruitment 2017 will be announce for the post of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant at www.mphc.gov.in & www.mponline.gov.in. Here’s the instructions to download the MP High Court Result 2017 from official website available below.
- Open the official website of MP High Court Jabalpur (http://mphc.gov.in/) or MP Online www.mponline.gov.in
- Navigate & Citizen Services & Click on MP Highcourt link.
- In this page click on Applications & Services.
- Here, you will see a link Download Score Card under Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Examination 2017.
- Open the same & Write your Application Number & Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and click on show button.
- The MPHC Result 2017 of Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant will show on the screen.
Candidates who will in the final merit list of MP High Court Law Clerk cum Research Assistant recruitment will join. And a law clerk shall be require to attend office of the concerned Hon’ble Judge from 10:00 A.M. to 06:00 P.M. with recess period of half an hour. If required, then law clerk may also attend the office on Gazetted/ Local holiday. Law clerk will not permitted to leave the headquarter without seeking permission from the Hon’ble Judge concerned.