Brief description MRPL Recruitment 2017
Name of Post: Workman (Chemical) and Assistant (Material)
Job Location: Mangalore
Age Limit: Not more than 30 yrs age on 28/02/2015
Pay Scale: Rs. 11900 – 32000/-
No. of Vacancies for Workman (Chemical): 92 (SC-19, ST-10 & UR-63)
No. of Vacancies for Assistant (Material): 4 (SC-1, UR-3)
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience Required for Workman (Chemical)
Experience: 2 Years experience in Plant operations in Continuous Process units of Petroleum Refineries, Petrochemicals or Fertilizers.
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience Required for Assistant (Material)
Applicant must have graduate degree in Science or Commerce OR Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering with 1st division from recognized University or State Board Board of Technical Education.
Experience: 2 years in any Public Limited manufacturing industry. Experience in E-tendering desirable.
How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment 2017
- Log on to Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) website e.i. http://www.mrpl.co.in/careers
- You will see a link to “Apply Online” for MRPL Recruitment 2017.
- Complete the application form and pay the fee through online challan State Bank Collect and take the print of same.
- After payment of application fee, candidate must fill the details of payment and take print of the final Acknowledgement Form
- After filling the online application form, candidates are required to send the Acknowledgement Form affixing passport size photograph and payment and date of birth proof along with zerox copies all educational marksheet, cast and experience certificate superscribing the envelope with position applied for by post of courier to Sr. manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore – 575 030, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state on or before 18-02-2015.
Important Dates & Links
Download Advertisement No. 55/2014 – Amended for Non-Management Positions from Here
Starting Date online application: 22-01-2015 from 10:00 A.M.
Closing Date online application: 11-02-2015 at 05:15 P.M.
Last Date submission document at office: 18-02-2015