Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017 Detailed Information
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Band|
|TGT (Maths)||1||18 to 30 years||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-|
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Band|
|Stenographer||2||18 to 27 years||PB-I Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||PB-I Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||5||18 to 32 years|
|Fireman||7||18 to 27 years|
|Cook (NIE)||10||18 to 32 years|
|Fire Engine Driver Gr’A’||2|
|Durwan||24||20 to 27 years||PB-I Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Sweeper)||4||18 to 25 years|
|Ward Sahayak||1||18 to 27 years|
Candidates should have bachelor degree from a recognized University and passed “O” level certificate from NIELIT
Candidates should passed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognize board and having typing speed on computer 35 words per minute in English or 30 word per minute in Hindi.
Candidates should be passed 12th examination and have O level from DOEACC/ NIELIT
Candidates should have passed 10th class exam and must have completed minimum 6 month basic course on Fire Fighting from recognized institute.
Ordinance Factory Itarsi Cook Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidates passed 10th exam and must possess knowledge of cooking and also have the knowledge of Hospitals diets approved by a testing board.
Candidates passed matriculation and having license for heavy vehicle with two years driving experience. Must be physically fit and capable for performing strenuous duties.
Candidates should have passed 10th class or equivalent and must be physically fit for the duties of Durwan.
Candidates should be pass 10th examination from recognized board or its equivalent.
Candidates should be pass 10th class or its equivalent exam with knowledge of First aid, Nursing and Ward Procedure.
Non Ex-Service Persons: Candidates should be passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam and knowledge of first aid, operation theater and sterilization procedure
Ex-Service Persons: Worked as Nursing Assistant in the Armed Forces after passing qualifying test of the Medical Corps.
Candidates should be pass matriculation or its equivalent and should have NAC and NTC issued by NCVT in relevant trade.
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are require to apply online through the website made the Ordinance Factory which is http://i-register.org/ofioreg/index.php
- Under the NEWS section click on the Apply Online
- A new page will be open and Under the Advertisement No. 10201/11/2050/1516 and select the Post and confirm declaration and click on I Agree button.
- After that will the complete form and pay the fee and submit all the details.
Starting Date to Online Registration: 27/02/2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 19/03/2016
More details kindly visit the official website of the recruiter and also visit this page regularly for Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017 latest update and news.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre has issued notification for Ordnance Factory Board Group C Recruitment 2017. So the candidates who meets with minimum eligibility criteria of Semi Skilled Grade Industrial Employees and Labour Group C 4410 Posts, they can apply online.
Many thousands competitors were waiting for this job. Now the opportunity come nearly and apply for industrial employees (semi-skilled) and labour vacancies in Ordnance Factories. The last date for OFB Recruitment 2017 of Semi-Skilled and Labour posts is July 10, 2017. Here’s completely meaningful details for Ordnance Factory Board Group C Recruitment 2017 are giving below.
Ordnance Factory Board Group C Recruitment 2017
- Advertisement No.: 10201/11/0209/1718
- No. of Vacancies: 4110
- Name of Post: Semi-Skilled Grade Industrial Employees (IEs) & Labour Group C
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
State & Factory Wise Vacancies of Semi-Skilled Grade Industrial Employees & Labour
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN): 62 Posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC): 50 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311 Posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ): 230 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA): 9 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 5 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138 Posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF): 125 Posts
For Semi Skilled Workman: The candidates must passed 10th board exam (Matriculation) and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
For Labour: The candidates completed Matriculation (10th Class) Exam from recognized board.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 32 years on 19th June 2017 for all categories. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
- Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre will conducted the written test of 100 marks for Semi Skilled Workman and Labour recruitments.
- On the merit list based marks obtain in written test, the candidates 1.25 times shall call for Trade Test (Qualifying in Nature).
- Final Merit List will create on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test, Subject to Document Verification and qualifying in Trade Test.
The candidates will pay Rs. 50/- either through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by cash. No fee will paid by SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped candidates.
100 questions multiple choice objective type will be ask in Ordnance Factory Board Semi Skilled Workman and Labour Recruitment Test 2017. There are no negative marking in OFB Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply
The applications for Ordnance Factory Board Group C Recruitment 2017 Semi-Skilled Workman and Labour will be accept through online mode. The candidates will require to submit ofb online application through www.ofb.gov.in.
Dates to be Remember
- Online Application Starting Date www.ofb.gov.in recruitment 2017: 19.06.2017
- Last Date OFB Online Application Semi Skilled & Labour: 10.07.2017