UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission has disclosed the notification for UP ITI Instructor Recruitment 2017. As per notification published, the starting date for UPSSC Anudeshak (General) Bharti 2017 is 31st August 2017. Interested persons are need to submit UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2017 Form before the last date 23rd September 2017. Vacant positions on ITI Instructor posts are completely permanent on the pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
UP Instructor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates must passed 10th board examination or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be eligible as per UP Industrial Training Institute (Anudeshak) Service Rule 2014.
- Experience: 2 year experience for diploma holder and 1 year experience for degree holder applications.
Fee for General and OBC Candidates: Rs.
Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.
Physical Handicapped: Nil
Application fee will be pay through State Bank of India Challan Form before last Date.
|Advertisement Publication||August 2017|
|Online Form Start Date||31.08.2016|
|Last Date Online Registration||23.09.2016|
|Last Date Online Form Submission||To be announce|
|Last Date Fee||To be announce|
|Application Correction Last Date||To be announce|
|Merit List Release Date||To be announce|
|Interview||To be announce|
How to Apply UP Instructor Recruitment 2017 Online Form
- Open the website www.upsssc.gov.in/
- Online this page you should read instructions and advertisement etc and click on the Apply Online link
- A new instructor recruitment form will be open. Fill the complete form and pay the fee.
- Download the State Bank of India Challan Form if fee required according your category, then go to SBI branch next day and pay the fee.
- After paying the fee 24 hours you should re open your form complete all the details and submit. Take the print out of instructors recruitment form and pus into the safe place for future reference and Instructors counselling purpose.
UP ITI Instructor Selection Process: The selection on the post of ITI Instructor will be based on marks obtained in interview. More detailed information and UP Instructor Recruitment 2017 Selection Process. How To Apply and Advertisement No. for ITI Instructor Vacancy 2017 read on official website.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Selection Process
Main selection process to get selected ITI Instructor is Interview. ITI Instructor Result 2016 will prepared Direct Recruitment Rule 16(3) as the instructed below paras.
- Candidates will get 50% marks as obtained in High School Examination
- Candidates will get 20% marks as obtained in National Business Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate.
20% obtained in Degree or Diploma
- 15% Marks will give to candidates obtain in C.I.T.S./P.O.T. Examination.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Experience Required
- National Business Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate: 3 Years working experience in industry or as Teacher/ Trainer.
- Diploma Holder: 2 Years working experience in industry or as Teacher/ Trainer.
- Degree Holder: 1 Years working experience in industry or as Teacher/ Trainer.
Special Note: Kindly regularly visit UPSSSSC official website http://upsssc.gov.in/ for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Result 2016 or this page get latest news update.